Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

USA Weightlifting Youth Nationals 2024

USA Weightlifting Youth Nationals 2024
Tim got 4th Place at USA Weightlifting Youth Nationals 2024 with Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club.

Monday, August 12, 2024

Encouragement for Accomplishing Goals....

This was posted from USA Weightlifting Bronze Medalist, Hampton Morris,  


    "I really struggled to find my rhythm in our training hall. I had waves of stress and had to fight pretty hard to over come the stress most days. I am really grateful for my family coming and helping me relax and for USAW for allowing me to move to the hotel to be with them. It really made all the difference.

    This was probably the worst day and it was definitely the worst manifestation of my stress. The pressure of performing, the different training environment, and the hard, consistently hard, sessions culminated in a lot of frustration, some tears, and finally a nose bleed that ended the session.

    l am sharing this to say, if you have a goal worth fighting for. Talk to your support.  Get help. Talk about your issues. Never stop pushing and fighting, instead find another way with help.

    This turned out really well for me and we did something truly special about a week later, ending another decades long drought in the men's side. I hope my fight inspires others to fight hard for your goals too."





No comments: