Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Sunday, August 9, 2020

YouTube Problems

I’ve been suspended from YouTube on my main account that has all the videos I’ve ever uploaded on this blog. I still have no clue what I did wrong???  I have emailed them in hopes to get this sorted out quickly but most of my video links on this blog page will not work until I get this resolved. I’m now using another account so that I can continue to upload videos for you all. I’ll let you know when it’s been resolved and what the problem was. Thanks for always continuing to stay in touch with us through this blog. As always I do my best to be above board in all I do so if I accidentally do something that goes against privacy policies, which I’m usually unaware of, I’m quick to fix the problem.  Hoping the link will work again soon for you but until then I’m using another account. 

No comments: