Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Prayers

Prayers for God’s healing hand to touch my great niece, Serenity Grace Harris. She’s a newborn and sick and still in the hospital. Her parents (my nephew and his wife) had to leave the hospital without her yesterday. I don’t know all the details but God does. Praying for His angels to guard round about her keeping her safe and healing her from the top of her head to the souls of her feet. That her little body functions to the perfection to which God created it to function. In Jesus Name! Join me in praying for her. (I copied these photos of her to share)





No comments: