Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Sunday, August 9, 2020

YouTube Update

So obviously uploading a video of T learning how to use a chainsaw and him cutting up a tree is in violation of YouTube’s rules and regulations and I had no clue it would be. I’m praying this problem gets fixed soon and I don’t lose all the videos I have stored. So many videos and no way to get them back if they decide to delete my account. I’m so undone right now. I’m figuring they are considering it a child safety issue. Cutting up a tree with his Dad is safer than most everything else he does. I mean he’s a TaeKwonDo Fighter, he rides a dirtbike on a pretty regular basis, and he does all kinds of trampoline tricks. That is more dangerous on any given day than running a chainsaw with your Father instructing and teaching you. If learning a life skill is child endangerment I’m even more concerned about where our world is heading. Seriously don’t understand how that was a violation. He was so safe.  Still shaking my head at what the powers that be deem to be a child safety issue.  Really unreal. 

No comments: