Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Sunset

Gorgeous sunset view from the front of our house. 

(No Filter)


It’s just another reminder of how awesome our God is!!!  The creator of heaven and earth gives us such beauty to look upon and be reminded of Him. I’m so thankful for His poignant reminders such as this view. It brings such calm in the midst of all the ugly that keeps going on in our world. Thank you Lord for always bringing beauty out of the ashes of our world. May we, Christ Followers, always take time out to see You throughout our days and nights. I praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made by You. You know my beginning and end and everything in between. You are such an amazing God and even though I say I love you Lord all the time it seems so trite when You show Youself  to me. Your love for me goes so much deeper than just saying the words and I know that You already know that my love for you goes deeper than just saying the words as well. May I always strive to honor You in all that I do and may our son always pursue a life built on Your unshakable foundation. May we Stand Firm on Your Word and show ourselves approved to You!  God Heal this Nation and our World. Help us as a nation to turn our gaze back to you like the gaze I had tonight looking upon this beautiful sunset that You created. Praise, Honor, and Glory to you alone Lord!  

No comments: