Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Hurricane Isaias 2020 continued...

This was about the time frame that the tree came down taking branches from another tree with it and taking out our pole light in the yard. Gotta put a call in to Duke so they can put us on the list for a repair. We may have to cut a tree or two down because of how damaged they are. Fun times. I have to take more breaks than my husband because the heat mixed with allergies from the trees cause me to have asthma issues. Scot trucks along though. Wish I could. I help as much as I can though.

The green swirl between Rocky Mount and Raleigh is where we are.



No comments: