Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Thursday, August 27, 2020

My Nephew, His Wife, and their baby Serenity

So glad to see this family together and Serenity completely healthy. So totally excited for them. 

My nephew, Daniel, his wife, Elizabeth, and their first born Serenity. She’s so precious. 

My nephews and nieces keep making me a great aunt.  Such incredibly beautiful children too. I don’t always get to get such great pictures like these I’m showing you now. Of course my nephew did things right. He got married then had a child. All my other nephews/nieces on my families side have kids but aren’t married to their kids momma/daddy.  

No comments: