Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Visit with my Cuz Christy...

I got to have dinner with my Cuz Christy while we were in Charlotte this past weekend.  It's been since we were kids that Christy and I saw one another.  I got to meet her husband and we had a fun evening eating dinner with them and reminiscing about old times with the family.  Tim got to meet some of my family that he's never met before and get to know them a little.  All Christy's kids are grown now.  She and I got a pic together after dinner.  We look green because of the lighting in the restaurant...LOL! 

No comments: