Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Full Armor of God...

 



I am so blessed that my husband is covered in the full armor of God and because of that it makes him my knight in shinning armor!  He is an amazing provider, husband and father!  He isn't perfect but he's perfect for me and that's all that matters.  He is my best friend.  He's the one that I want to spend my time with no matter what it is that we are doing together.  Whether it's cutting and burning trees that have fallen on our property, or taking trash to the dump, or going on a vacation as a family, or just chilling at home, I'm happy because we are together.  I not only love my husband but I'm in love with him and have been since the first time we met.  He's an amazing man of God.  He's honorable and does everything that he does with excellence.  I couldn't have asked God for better, that's for sure.  I'm thankful for everyday that we get to do this life together.  All glory and honor to God for this blessed life that we have together.  

For those women still looking for your life mate keep the statement above in mind.  It doesn't matter if they are the best looking man around if they aren't covering themselves in the full armor of God then you have to ask yourself are they right for me?  God wants you to have the absolute best and there's someone out there that is perfect for you.  He won't be perfect but he will be perfect for you!

No comments: