Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Monday, January 1, 2024

This Year....

Everyone does New Years Resolutions at this time of year.  I'm not much for doing those because in the first week I always blow it.  Goal setting is what we do.  Once we achieve one goal we set another one and just go from there.  We always say, that it's ok to try and fail but get up and try again and never ever quit!

This year it is my hearts desire to see my family healthy whole and complete from the tops of their heads to the soles of their feet and that includes me.  I want to see us all thriving like never before.  

I personally want to make a new commitment to God to grow an even deeper relationship with him as I seek him more than I ever have in my entire life.  I want to know him on a much deeper level than I ever have.  I want the change to be so incredibly evident in my life that it turns heads.  

I want to work on being a better version of myself physically than I ever have been.  I want to be the best version of me that I can be not only for myself but most importantly for my family.  I love them so much and we so enjoy doing this life together.  I want to get every area of my life health wise in check so that I'm the healthiest that I can be for my guys especially.  I love them so much.  Outside of my relationship with God they are my entire world.  

I want to see my husband the happiest that he has ever been.  I want him to be able to work less and enjoy life more and I'm committed to seeing that happen for him.  I'm seeking God for his direction in making our work life much easier so that we can enjoy life more.  To that end I'm looking to God for Him to drop into our spirit what it is that He would have us do at this time in our lives.  We are seeking a "God Idea" that makes making money physically easier on our bodies than what we have been doing all these years with our carpet cleaning business.  It's been a great season but we need something that isn't so taxing but that will also pull in the same revenue if not better.  I know that God has our backs and that He will show us exactly what our next move is supposed to be and until that time we will continue doing what we are currently doing.  I trust God completely.  I always have.  He's been so good to us!!! 

I'm also committing to continuing our blogging journey too.  I want to continue to write things down so that it will be here for Tim to look back on years from now.  So that he can see all the ups and downs, the good times and the bad.  I want him to see every ounce of love that is poured into this blog when he takes the time to pour over it once he's grown.  Scot and I love him to moon and beyond!  

For our son we want to give him the moon of course.  Tim has been through so much in his young life.  He's been in the hospital because he never tested positive for strep throat and ended up having his GI messed up so bad that it could have killed him.  He's had to have a hernia repair surgery.  He's been hospitalized from losing all the salt in his body from training hard with sparring causing him to go into a seizure that could have killed him.  Twice satan tried to take his life and twice he's made full recoveries.  He's our miracle.  God's hand has always been upon him protecting him every step along the way and Tim knows this too.  We are committed to helping him to achieve his goals in weightlifting in 2024.  He has accomplished so much at fifteen and he still has so much more that he desires to accomplish and we will be there supporting him every step of the way.

2024 is going to be a great year!!!  Not because I wrote it but because we are in an overall better place as a family than we have ever been.  One thing I can say for certain is that without God we'd be just as much of a mess as this fallen world that we are living in.  God is our constant.  He's our everything.  We are so thankful for everyday that we get to spend together.  And we all know just how much we mean to one another and when you know that, I mean really know that, it makes every ounce of all that we go through in life worth it.  God Bless You All This Year!!!  

No comments: