Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Sunday, January 21, 2024

The 3 Musketeer's...

It's been a little over a week since Louise's passing.  I've been remembering all the good times we have had through the years especially from our youth group days.  Our youth leader from back then sent me some photos from those days.  They were fun times.  Times where we all had such great times together.  We cherished those times. Now it's just two of us.  Louise was the glue in our little group.  She was the compassionate one.  The one who always cared more about everyone else than herself.  It makes sense that she became a nurse because of how she naturally was.  Even just a little over a week after her death I still feel like it's all a dream and we are going to wake up and she's still going to be here with us.  It's much easier to accept the death of someone who has lived a good long life but when a life is cut short it's a harder to accept.  Her's was a life that was cut short on this earth but God knew this day was coming since the day he brought her into this world.  He knows every hair on our head, our begin and ending.  So now my prayer is for His help in the days and weeks ahead for us all who loved her.  For His help to accept and to be able to move on with life because we know that she is with Him.  She is happy.  But us who are left behind need healing from the loss so that we can continue to live life and be happy because that is what she would have wanted.  Here are some of the pictures that our youth leader sent us that I wanted to share with you here.  See if you can find Louise, Kris, and I in the pictures if you knew us all.





 I was always making silly faces if I knew that my picture was being taken...LOL! Such great memories that I will hold near and dear to my heart for the rest of my life.  I really hope that she knew that I loved her like family even though we didn't get to spend much time together in recent years.  She was always like a sister to me having known one another for so very long.  

#gonebutneverforgotten  

No comments: