Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Timmy's Two Month Checkup

At Timmy's two month checkup he was weighing 11 1/4 pounds and was 23 1/2 inches long. He received his first round of shots and Scot helped the nurse hold him still for them. I couldn't do it. I hated seeing him hurting. Plus I didn't want to be the bad guy. I wanted to be the person who comforted him when all was said and done. At his four month visit I will have to take pictures for everyone. I didn't think to do it for the two month visit.

No comments: