Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

9-11

It's been 7 years since 9-11. We watch the history channel quite a bit and most of what was on today was about 9-11. It's good to have a fresh reminder of why we are in this war with Iraq. When I saw all that footage today from 9-11 it brought a fresh realization of all that happened that day and how many lives were forever changed. What happened on 9-11 was unthinkable in many peoples minds. In other's minds it was very thinkable. There were many who could foresee an attack on the twin towers from the air. To be honest, it was something I had never even thought about and I have family that's in the military. Most military minded people could see that an attack on the twin towers was possible. It never entered my mind. Today I was reminded of all the people who lost their lives that day. I was reminded at how blessed I am to not have been anywhere near what happened that day. It's also made me more aware of just how blessed I am in general. God has blessed my life so much. I don't ever want to take for granted all the blessings God has brought to my life. Remember and thank God for all the blessings in your life.

No comments: