Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Friday, September 5, 2008

At The Hospital

Here are some pics of us at the hospital. I went through 29 hours of labor then had a c-section. Timmy was wedged on my pelvic bone. I am looking very wiped out in the pictures but I was very happy. It's funny how you can be that tired and also exhilarated. Our families were there. What an awesome mother's day gift to me and our mothers. Enjoy the pics.

The first pic is of me, Scot, and Timmy. The second pic is of me and Timmy. The third pic is of me, Timmy, and Grandma Norment (Maw Maw). The fourth pic is of Grandma Neal (Nan) and Timmy. The fifth pic is of Grandpa Neal (Popsie) and Timmy.











No comments: