Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Timmy is four months old today

I took some pics today to share with you because Timmy is four months old today. He goes tomorrow for his four month checkup and shots. Daddy is going with us to help because I hate seeing Timmy get those shots. He looks so pitiful. I know he needs them I just hate the process. I like to be the one to comfort him when it's all over so I let his daddy help the nurse hold him for the shots. Enjoy the pics!

No comments: