Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Husbands

Women, if you are like me you don't give your husbands near as much praise as you should. In fact, we should be giving them praise everyday. I know I think it everyday and I tell Timmy about what an awesome dad he has but I need to verbalize it more. Scot works hard all day and comes home and helps me with Timmy and other things. That is such a blessing to me. In my wildest dreams I couldn't have dreamed up a husband that is as good to me as Scot is. What is even more great is that he loves God. His relationship with God is the most important thing in his life and that's as it should be because my relationship with God is the most important thing in my life. What's even more great is that our son will know that God comes first in our lives. He will grow up knowing the importance of a "relationship" with God because he will have the example of our relationship with God to go by. Scot is the spiritual leader in our home. I know that isn't the case in most homes today, which is sad, but it is the case in our home. Growing up I never saw myself being a submissive wife but I am. I love my husband and he knows that I will do anything for him. Isn't that how it should be?! Women, if you haven't expressed to your husbands how much you value them lately do so. They need just as much encouragement as we do. Here's one of my favorite pics of Scot. It was taken on our honeymoon. Be blessed!

1 comment:

Cindy Rice said...

amen, dear sister! You are a WISE woman :-) Thanks for letting me know about the updates - I love hearing what's going on in your lives.