Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Last Night

Last night Timmy was being quite fussy. Scot tried different things to calm him and I tried different things to calm him. Nothing seemed to work so I decided to pull up my itunes on the computer and play some music for him. I saw that I had the Carpenters greatest hits. I remembered that it had a relaxing/calming effect on me when I used to listen to it as a child so I gave it a try on him. I played the music and sang to him. It calmed him right down and he fell asleep and took a 30 minute nap. After he had fallen asleep it dawned on me that he hadn't had his usually evening nap. Around 7pm or so he usually takes about a 30 minute nap. Anyhow, he took his nap and woke up with smiles and coos. He is such a cutie with so much personality and he's very talkative (I don't know where he'd get that from?! Ha-Ha!).

No comments: