Happy Heavenly Birthday, Popsie
Birthdays are supposed to be a time of celebration—cake, laughter, presents, and gathering together with the people we love.
But sometimes a birthday comes around and reminds us of someone who is no longer here to celebrate with us.
Today is one of those days.
Happy Heavenly Birthday, Popsie.
It has been 2 years and 3 months since you left us for your heavenly home, and somehow, that amount of time feels both incredibly long and like just yesterday.
There are still moments when I think about you and wish I could pick up the phone, hear your voice, or see that smile again. I wish we could sit together, talk about life, laugh at the things that only our family would understand, and celebrate another birthday with you.
Time may continue to move forward, but missing someone doesn't have an expiration date.
There isn't a day that goes by that you aren't thought about and missed. You left behind memories that we will carry with us for the rest of our lives. Those memories become even more precious as the years go by.
I find comfort in knowing that while we miss you terribly here, you are no longer hurting, no longer growing older, and no longer experiencing the struggles of this world. You are home.
And I believe that one day, we'll see you again.
Until then, we will continue to talk about you, remember you, laugh at the memories, and keep your place in our family and in our hearts.
So today, we celebrate you.
Happy Birthday in Heaven, Popsie. ππ
I hope Heaven is celebrating you in a way that only Heaven can.
We love you.
We miss you.
And you will forever be in our hearts.
Until we meet again… ❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment