Family Pic 2026

Family Pic 2026
Tucker, Scot, Lisa, Tim & Stella

Monday, August 17, 2026

Tim's Senior Yearbook

Tim's Senior Yearbook

 Here are Tim's Senior Yearbook pages from Lighthouse Homeschool Association: 





I still can't believe that we aren't getting ready to go back to school again this year. It hasn't really sunk in yet, but I have a feeling it will once everyone else starts heading back to school.

Tim is taking a gap year.

When you say that, most people gasp because they immediately assume it means the person isn't going to pursue further schooling.

Honestly, I don't know what lies ahead for Tim. But I do know that whatever he chooses to do, he will be as focused and driven as he has always been.

We are so incredibly thankful for the blessing it has been to raise this incredible young man. To say we are proud of him is an understatement.

And yes, I know I said the word proud, and I know what the Bible says about pride. I promise you, that's not the kind of pride I'm talking about.

It's the kind of pride that comes from watching your child walk through hard things, learn from them, grow through them, and become someone you genuinely admire.

Tim has been through a lot in his young life. He's learned a lot, too.

He knows what kind of person he wants to be—and what kind of person he doesn't want to be.

He has dreams and goals that he is going after with all of his heart. And I don't believe there is any amount of anything anyone can say or do that will keep him from pursuing those dreams and goals.

For Tim, living a full life means living life on purpose and with purpose.

For him, being an elite athlete isn't just something he does. It's his job, his passion, and what he believes he was put on this earth to pursue. We believe he will continue to strive for greatness in athletics and in life.

And honestly, if he never accomplished another thing from this point forward, he could still look back on his life and know that he has already done more in his time on this earth than most people do in an entire lifetime.

And that's okay.

Everything hasn't always been great. There have been plenty of ups and downs along the way. But the man he is today makes us smile because when we look at him, we know we did something right.

I love the person he is.

I'd love the person he is even if he weren't our son.

He's just that good of a man.

And getting to watch him step into this next chapter of his life is something I don't take for granted.

I may not know exactly where this road is going to take him, but I know Tim.

And wherever he goes, whatever he does, he'll give it everything he's got.

No comments: