Family Pic 2026

Family Pic 2026
Tucker, Scot, Lisa, Tim & Stella

Thursday, July 30, 2026

Worthy of All Glory, Honor, Power, and Praise

Worthy of All Glory, Honor, Power, and Praise

There are some verses that cause you to slow down.

Not because they are complicated.

But because they are so powerful that they deserve to be read slowly.

Revelation 4:11 is one of those verses.

“Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power…”

God is worthy.

Not because of what He can give us.

Not because of what He can do for us.

Not only because of the prayers He answers or the blessings He pours into our lives.

He is worthy because of who He is.

He is our Lord.

He is our God.

He is the Creator of all things.

Everything we see.

Everything we know.

Everything that exists.

It all began with Him.

“For you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created.”

Our lives are not accidents.

Creation is not without purpose.

We are here because God willed us into existence.

And because He is the Creator, He alone is worthy of our glory, our honor, and our worship.

It is easy to give glory to the wrong things.

We can give glory to success.

To accomplishments.

To possessions.

To people.

To ourselves.

We can become so focused on what we have achieved that we forget who gave us the ability to achieve it.

We can become so focused on the blessings that we forget the One who blessed us.

But Revelation 4:11 brings our focus back where it belongs.

God is worthy.

When life is going well, He is worthy.

When we are walking through a difficult season, He is still worthy.

When prayers are answered, He is worthy.

When we are still waiting, He is worthy.

When we understand what He is doing, He is worthy.

When we don't understand at all, He is worthy.

His worthiness does not change based on our circumstances.

God does not become more worthy when life is good.

And He does not become less worthy when life is hard.

He is worthy because He is God.

And when I look at my own life, I am reminded of this truth over and over again.

I have walked through difficult seasons.

I have faced things I never would have chosen for myself.

There have been times when I didn't understand what God was doing or why He allowed certain things to happen.

But looking back, I can see His faithfulness.

I can see the ways He carried me.

The ways He strengthened me.

The ways He brought me through.

And even when I couldn't see what was ahead, He was already there.

That is why I praise Him.

Not because my life has been perfect.

Not because I have never struggled.

But because God has been faithful through every season.

He has been faithful in the valleys and on the mountaintops.

He has been faithful in the waiting and in the receiving.

He has been faithful in the pain and in the joy.

He has been faithful when I understood and when I didn't.

And when I think about the life I have today, the husband God has given me, our son, our family, and all the ways God has brought us through difficult seasons, I can't help but be grateful.

Every good thing comes from Him.

Every breath is a gift.

Every day is an opportunity to recognize His goodness.

And every blessing is another reason to give Him glory.

But even if He never gave us another blessing, He would still be worthy.

Even if every prayer wasn't answered the way we hoped, He would still be worthy.

Even if the road ahead became difficult, He would still be worthy.

Because our worship should never be based solely on what God does for us.

It should be rooted in who God is.

Worthy are You, our Lord and God.

You created all things.

You gave us life.

You sustain us.

You carry us.

You forgive us.

You love us.

You are faithful.

And You alone deserve all glory, honor, power, and praise.

So today, whatever season you find yourself in, take a moment to remember who God is.

Before you ask Him for anything, praise Him for who He is.

Before you focus on what is missing, thank Him for what He has already given.

Before you become overwhelmed by the circumstances around you, lift your eyes to the One who created it all.

God is worthy.

Worthy of our praise.

Worthy of our trust.

Worthy of our obedience.

Worthy of our worship.

Worthy of our whole lives.

“Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power and praise…”

And when I look back over my life, through every difficult season, every unanswered question, every blessing, and every moment God has carried me through, I can say with all my heart:

**He has always been worthy.

He is worthy today.

And He will always be worthy.**

No comments: