Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Friday, November 25, 2022

Newest Grand Nephew….

So this past Sunday one of my nieces, Rachel, had her 1st baby. He’s so adorable.  I have many great nephews and nieces. All of my great nephews and nieces are so handsome and beautiful but it’s to be expected because all their parents are also handsome and beautiful. I hardly ever get to see them because we all live all over the place but I sure am thankful for Facebook because I get to see pictures of them all the time and that makes my heart so happy 😊.  

Welcome to the world newest great nephew!  

I took this screen shot from my nieces Facebook page to share with you here.  I was in so much pain from the car accident I had on last Friday and on muscle relaxers the day he was born that I slept most of the day away…LOL!   He was born in time to have his first Thanksgiving ☺️.




No comments: