Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Saturday, November 26, 2022

My Chiropractor Is Amazing!

Yesterday we got a call from my chiropractor wanting to get me in to get adjusted. He took an hour of his holiday time with his family to do an initial adjustment on me to get me headed in the right direction with my healing process from the rear end collision I had on the 18th. I’m so thankful he made the time. It helped so much. I was instantly able to move more freely. Not totally mind you but it was better. I’m still in pain but it helped relieve some of the areas to where I could move more freely and not feel so incredibly stiff. So thankful for this practice. Dr Bill informed us that had I not been coming in regularly for maintenance adjustments my accident would have caused so much more damage than it did. He took time to explain all the data from the tests he did this past week after the accident to us. We got quite the education.  

His diagnosis is that it will take 4-8 weeks to get me back to where I was before the accident but I should be seeing a significant improvement in 2-3 weeks. 






No comments: