Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Thursday, November 10, 2022

Everything's Coming Up Photography....In Spring of 2023

I figured that I take enough photos for family and friends for free that I needed to start my own business.  Everyone is always saying how great my photos are so now I'm going to see if I can turn what I love into something I can earn money doing.  I decided to call my business Upper Image Photography.  I decided on the word Upper for several reasons.  One because I'm always looking Up to God who is my everything.  Two because my goal will be excellence and keeping things on the Up and Up with every client.  Three because I'm always pushing myself onward and Upward in all that I do.  So the term Upper just seemed to fit.  I've started an Instagram and Facebook page for the company and I'm working on building a website.  Getting going on social media is easy but doing a website and getting it just the way you want is a horse of a different color so to speak.  We are literally in the process of figuring out the logistics of it all.  I'm looking forward to how God will guide us as I move forward in this venture with photography.  Pray for me as we continue to seek God in all that we do and the steps that we take moving forward with this photography venture.  Here is a Logo pic that I've made along with a banner that I've made to use on social media and the website.






No comments: