Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving....

Thanksgiving is a time to think about all that you are thankful for in your life.  I'm thankful for so many things in my life but first and foremost is that I know without a shadow of a doubt that Jesus is my Lord and Savior.  I don't ever doubt it because I know it!  I'm so thankful for all that God has done in my life.  Most recently I'm glad that he kept me protected from being more hurt than I was in the car accident that I had last Friday.  I'm sore but I'm alive and I'm ever so thankful for that!  I'm thankful for my husband and son who outside my relationship with God are my everything.  My husband is my best friend and love of my life.  Our son is such a blessing.  I'm so thankful that God blessed us with him and gave us the privilege of raising him.  He is such a smart and great guy who is growing up all too fast for me...LOL! My life has had many twists and turns and there have been so many times that I have fallen incredibly short in being the kind of Christian that I ought to be but I'm so very thankful that I serve a God that forgives when I come to him humbly asking Him for forgiveness.  I don't know how people who are living without a relationship with God make it in this world we are living in.  I'm so thankful that I have Jesus.  That I can walk with Him and talk to Him anytime of day or night about anything and He hears me and cares about what concerns me.  I'm also thankful for His gentle hand of correction when I need it to help me stay on the path and plan that He has for my life.  Nothing in this world compares to having a close relationship with God.  There's nothing or no one that can ever take His place in my life.  Even though I love my husband and son and would move mountains for them because of my love for them they can't take precedent over my relationship with God.  He has always got to come first.  In our house it is our motto to walk with God and do His will!  Next to God though you bet Scot and T are my priority.  They are my world.  I love them to the moon and beyond and I tell them that often.  We are a close knit family and I pray that it will always be that way.  It is something that we all strive for because we all know what we mean to one another.  On this Thanksgiving Day, 11/24/2022, I pray everyone feels as thankful and blessed as I do in this moment.  All too often we get caught up in so many other things that distract us from what's really important.  It's not the things we accumulate but the relationships that we cultivate that really matter!  Heart to heart. Hand to hand. Face to face.  That's where it's at.  That's what matters most.  Cultivate relationships with those closest and most important to you this holiday season.  You won't regret it nor feel it's a waste of time.  This is why God ultimately created us, For Relationship!  God Bless You All and enjoy cultivating the relationships in your life!  




No comments: