Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Friday, November 11, 2022

Happy 16th Anniversary Babe!

The background in the photo below is from Cindy's farm, Shady Wagon.  She is the one who made our wedding cake.  Earlier this summer I went to a celebration of life ceremony for Cindy.  I was thinking in that moment that life is so short and I never want to take the time we have on this earth together for granted.  I love you so much!  Outside of God you and T are my entire world but especially you because God brought us together to do this life together.  You aren't just my best friend but the love of my life.  You are everything to me and I love you more with each passing day.  Forgive me for the times when I may not show my love for you as often as I should.  We are not guaranteed a tomorrow in this life and I want to cherish every moment of the time that we have on this earth together.  The tides have shifted a lot in our life but we have rolled with each and every one of them.  We keep moving forward whatever comes our way.  A lot of changes have happened over the years but we have gotten to see all of those changes together supporting one another.  You are an amazing husband and father and I pray every day for the Lord above to shower blessings on you that cannot be contained.  I pray that where He leads you and I will follow no matter where that is.  I pray for abundance of health and strength as we continue to walk out this life with one another and with God.  Loving you is my most favorite thing to do.  I love to watch you no matter what it is that you are doing.  I love to talk with you and spend every second that I can with you.  I pray for us everyday to be striving in life together in an overabundance of all that life has for us.  But most of all I pray that our love for one another and for God grow deeper still.  May we have many more years together!  I love you to the moon and beyond Babe! 








I made this second pic on an app called Canva.  I really enjoy using this app for our business and also our personal.  It's been such a great tool to use.



No comments: