Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Monday, May 10, 2021

Mother’s Day 5/9/2021

Mother’s Day is always extra special for me because the year T was born was actually on Mother’s Day. Since Tuesday is his birthday (he’ll be an official teenager) and today Mother’s Day we’ll split the difference and celebrate both as a family tomorrow. But today I got to chill and watch my guys work as a team and put a new trampoline together. His old one ripped last summer but T got great use out of it. We’ve had the trampoline sitting in the garage for a while and just finally had the chance to get it put together today.



They work really well together. 



I was holding the boxes so the crazy wind 💨 wouldn’t blow them away today…LOL! 

Couldn’t end the day without getting a picture with my boy😁. 



No comments: