Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Friday, May 21, 2021

Another Update on My Leg and Foot

First long trip for an in house tournament since the injury this weekend. T is looking forward to being with the sparring team. It’s been almost a month since it all happened and I’m leaps and bounds better than where I was. I had a few rough nights with charliehorses in the calf muscle of the injured leg. So glad to be on the other side of that. I’ve been walking around the house without the crutches or the Med boot the past few days even though I’ve had an ace wrap on my foot. I still wear the Med boot when I go out in public as a precaution. We don’t want any setbacks at this point in the healing journey. Laser therapy has cut my healing time on the injuries in half. The Achilles’ tendon, some muscle pulls, and a deep bone bruise on my shin are what I’m still dealing with at this point. I have to be very careful how I move with my injured leg and foot so to not cause any reinjury or muscle strain on that leg. Other than that I’m doing tons better and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel so to speak. #pushingthrough #makingforwardprogress #notlettingthiskeepmedown

No comments: