Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Back at it

Working on the deck again now that we have warm weather again. I just wish that I was able to help. Scot and T make a good team. They are getting the railing for the stairs up today. Hoping by fall it will be completely done. We have so much on our plate that things have to get done a little at a time. This picture I had to take from the window of the guest bedroom. 

This picture is from me sitting outside watching since I can’t help:

T just took this next picture. 

One handrail is done. 

One side finished:


Scot will get the other side done tomorrow.

No comments: