Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Leg Update

I went the past couple of days with barely any pain meds and tonight it just got unbearable so I took both pain meds to take the edge off.  Monday I will be making a call to Ortho to get seen and do another set of X-rays to make sure the urgent care docs didn't miss a break/fracture somewhere.  I've had several sprained ankles in the past but none of them ever gave me this kind of pain and it's why I tend to think there's a little more going on than just a sprain.  At worst something more is going on and at best it really is just a bad sprain but at least I'll feel better having gotten it looked at again now that the swelling is down.  It will give me peace of mind having knowledge of exactly what I'm dealing with anyhow.  Here's the latest picture that we took tonight while doing my at home laser treatments.



No comments: