Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Friday, April 30, 2021

FYI Email Subscribers

I just want to give a shout out to all my email subscribers.  They are doing away with the email widget and you will no longer receive emails after July 1st when I make new posts so if you'd like to continue to receive email notifications you'll need to email me personally and let me know and I will make an email list that I'll do my best to send out emails to let you know when I've made new posts.  Otherwise you'll need to add our url to your favorites and just check in every so often to see if I've made a new blog post.   

No comments: