Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Chiropractor Today

Chiropractor appointment went well today. There was lots of adjustments that needed to be made because of my fall. He did a laser treatment on me to see where I was so he could know how to steer the at home therapy plan with the at home laser unit. He’s given us a plan and we go back next week to see how much progress we’ve made with this plan. I’m hoping by next week I can be using my leg more and not have to be so dependent on the crutches. Crutches are no fun and when you’re out of shape and overweight it makes simple things like walking up stairs to get into the house almost and impossibility. Glad I don’t have to leave it again til my next Chiropractor appointment.  

No comments: