Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Monday, April 26, 2021

Update on my Leg and Foot

Swelling is completely down in my toes and it feels like it’s down in my foot too. Today has been my best day yet since the fall. I’ve been really good about taking the pain meds and keeping it elevated. When I walk with the crutches now it doesn’t hurt near as bad as it did. A lot of that has to do with the swelling being down I’m sure. Donna has been a God Send. She has been there like no bodies business to help me in my time of need. After getting T past the initial upset and scare of it all he’s doing better. I’ve gotten a lot of rest because of this. It was much needed too but I certainly didn’t wanna get it this way…LOL!  Sleeping has been hard because I have to sleep on my back and I’m so not a back sleeper but this too shall pass. Scot and my mom are coming to pick us up from Mrs Donna’s this evening and get us back home. I wish I could say I can’t wait to get home and sleep in my own bed but I still won’t be sleeping in my own bed. I’ll be relocating downstairs into our guest bedroom for the time being. 

I will be going to the chiropractor tomorrow and having him check me out and adjust me. After that we’ll see if I need to make an appointment with ortho or not. Since nothing is broke I’m hoping and praying we can get things healing good and be able to avoid the ortho doctor. We’ll see because only time will tell. 

That’s all I have for now. I’ll let ya know things as I know them so chow for now. 


(Picture taken last night before I went to 😴 💤)

No comments: