Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Sunday, April 25, 2021

I’ve Fallen and I can’t get up...

My new award that I got for slipping and falling in the rain today😢. I badly sprained my knee and ankle. When I do something there’s no half way...LOL!  If it doesn’t start feeling better in a couple of days I make an appointment with ortho for them to look at it. So thankful for the awesome parents from T’s team who helped me. Such incredible families/teammates that are on T’s team😁. We will be at Mrs. Donna’s until Monday evening when my husband and mom come to take us back home. 

This is the first time I’ve hurt myself like this since I was a teenager. T was in so much shock over it because mom has never been hurt like this in his lifetime. He was pretty scared. He’s better now. I made a goof though. I kept Scot informed of what was going on while at urgent care but not T. Note to self...next time there’s an emergency situation keep both my guys in the loop. Praying there won’t be a next time. 



No comments: