Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Mini Training Camp @ WOW TaeKwonDo

T and I are spending the week in Waxhaw, NC this week for training. It’s the last push getting the kids ready for the tournament in Florida on the 10th. T is so looking forward to being able to finally compete again. He’s spending much needed time with his coach and teammates. I’m getting to have some extra time to read and study while he trains. Mrs Donna has been incredible by letting T and I stay in her home for the week. I feel so much better about that then staying in a hotel. I’m not at the sessions this week so there probably won’t be any pictures unless I can sneak in and get some. Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments: