Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Things Timmy has learned to do....

In one day Timmy learned how to come off his slide a different way, to push one of our cushion footstools over to our front door, and he also learned how to throw his leg over the baby gate to get to the other side. We didn't get a pic of him trying to put his leg over the gate and he hasn't tried to do that again so next time he tries it I'll do my best to get a pic so that you can see...lol.

"Yes, I'm going to jump off this slide just like this Mommy."

"Let's see what this does."

"And let's see what this does too."

"Oops, I just got caught on camera."

"I guess it doesn't matter now that I got caught...lol"

No comments: