Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fun on top of the toy box

Timmy had lots of fun once he got on top of the toy box. He did do one thing that made us realize that we are going to have to move the toy box and put it against the wall with no windows. When you look at the pics below you will know what I'm talking about.

"Wow! I can see a lot more from up here."

"Let's give this a try."

"Oh boy, I'm really doing something now."

"This is like a stage. Let me 'Vogue' for you."

"Can you see my belly button?"

"This is so much fun."

"Hey Mommy! I hope you got some good pictures?!"

No comments: