Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ringling Brothers & Barnum & Bailey Circus - Zing Zang Zoom


Timmy and his cousin Tristan had so much fun at the Circus. Timmy loves Elephants so that was absolutely his favorite part of the show. It was definitely a big hit with the boys and it will probably be a yearly family thing that we will do. I had so much fun watching my men see the circus live for the first time. I was so shocked when Scot told me that he had never been to the Circus before. At least now he has had that experience and he got to share that first together with his son. The only disappointment was that they canceled being able to see the animals up close before the show began because of the weather. Next year we will definitely be doing our best to get to see the animals up close because Timmy would have really loved that. It was a great experience and I'm glad that we went. Enjoy the pics.

"I'm not sure about this guy???"

"Wow, I sure love the animals."



"Oh boy, it's Elephants."

"Look, Elephants!!!"





"I'm having lots of fun with my Cousin Timmy."
It's Tigers, and Lions, and Bears.....No, it's just Tigers.

"It's my DaDa and my first time at the Ringling Brothers & Barnum & Bailey Circus."
These guys were so cool. Timmy didn't take his eyes off them for a moment.

1 comment:

The Tribe said...

Wow! Wish I could have been there!