Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

"A kid with a new toy" box

Today Uncle Jeff and Aunt Elaine showed up with a new toy box that Uncle Jeff made for Timmy. It's a late Christmas present from his Uncle and his family. It is really nice and Timmy loves it. Here are some pictures of it.



Timmy and Uncle Jeff coming into the playroom for Timmy to see his toy box for the first time.

Timmy had just woke up from his nap when we showed him his new toy box.

"Oh boy this thing is HUGE."

"This lid is so cool and fun to play with."

"Now let's see if I can move this thing to where I want it to go. Nope, that thing aint movin'."

"I'm going to like this. Thanks Uncle Jeff for making this for me."

"Oh boy my train can even fit into it. How cool is that!"
"Yes, I'm checking it out one more time."

No comments: