Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Let me show you what else I can do

Recently Scot and I were in this room talking for a moment and the next thing we know we are hearing, "bump,bump,bump,bump." We turned to see that our son had gotten around that baby gate and up the stairs. He took the express route down. Thank God that in his fall he didn't get hurt. No bumps, bruises, or nothing. We were at a loss to how he did this until he tried to do a repeat performance. We got it on camera for you all to see.

"Move!"

"Yes I'm looking back to see if Mommy and Daddy are watching."

"I know I'm a smart boy....hahaha."

"Yeah, check me out. I'm on the other side."

"OK, now to climb the stairs. Mommy and Daddy say, 'Not!'"

No comments: