Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Happy" and "Kiss"

Happy and Kiss are two new words that Timmy started saying yesterday. Yesterday evening when Timmy came up to me and said kiss I said it back and then he leaned in and kissed me. It was so sweet and cute. Talk about melt your heart and make your day. That definitely did both.

He is also putting more words together. He said, "cup please" to me today when he wanted something to drink. It was so cute. I love hearing him say new words and putting them together. It is just so cute to hear.

2 comments:

The Tribe said...

Go Timmy! So exciting.

~Lisa, Scot, & Tim said...

Girl, he is talking up a storm. Although I can't imagine why??? LOL!