Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Friday, December 5, 2008

HOORAY FOR SLEEP!!!

After giving Timmy some Infant Motrin last night he slept good!!! He and I got some much needed rest b/c there hasn't been much rest over the past four days with him cutting his first tooth. Even though I'm not a fan of giving meds it was such a blessing when I gave him the motrin and he slept. Praise God for motrin!

Timmy has had such a good day today after getting the rest he needed. I've had a good and productive day also b/c I got some much needed rest. I'm very excited about that.

Well I'm going to go and give Timmy a little snack (maybe some baby bananas) b/c he slept through lunch today and he will be eating his dinner in a little while.

No comments: