Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Timmy's First Christmas

Here are some pictures of Timmy opening his Christmas gifts from us:

"I wonder what this could be?"

"I know that I'm suppose to watch this but I like putting it in my mouth."

"What is this cool looking thing?"

"The paper taste good!"

"Oh boy things that pop up. I'm gonna have lots of fun with this."

"This is a big one. Wow, lots of paper!"

"This sure is a big box! Let's get out what's inside so that I can play with it."

"Da Da had to put this together so that I could play with it. Thanks Da Da!"

"It makes noise! Oh boy! I love this gift!"