Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Uncle Jeff Brought More Christmas For Timmy

"I got more presents from my Uncle Jeff, Aunt Debbie, and Cousin Corey. My first gift was an outfit. I had more fun unwrapping that one because I can't play with clothes. Here are several pictures of me opening that gift."
"More wrapping paper. Yummy!"
"It won't take me long to get all this off."

"I'm well on my way to getting it all off."
"Yeah, I can put it in my mouth now."
"Well look at that. I can lift it over my head."
"Now this gift looks like a toy, oh boy!!!"
"Hurry up Da Da and get it out of the box for me so I can play with it."
"I wonder what this does? Oh boy, it plays music!"
"Now how am I going to get this in my mouth?! I'll figure out something."
"Thanks Uncle Jeff, Aunt Debbie, and Cousin Corey for my gifts! I love you!"

No comments: