Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Doctor Visit Yesterday and More

Timmy has been a bear for a few days now. We found out the day after Thanksgiving that my sister's son had strep throat which Timmy was exposed to on Thanksgiving Day. So because Timmy had been so fussy and pulling at his right ear I decided to take him to the doctor yesterday to make sure he didn't have strep and that he didn't have an ear infection. He doesn't have either. The fussiness we were experiencing was just from teething and the doctor confirmed that. He also said Timmy had a little bit of a cold so we are keeping an eye on that. The doctor also found some build up of wax in Timmy's right ear that we are using drops for in order to get it all cleaned out. All this at the same time that he is cutting a tooth. No wonder he was so fussy.

It's so exciting that Timmy cut his first tooth yesterday. It's not to where we can get a good picture of it yet but as soon as it is we'll post a picture. I just hate that he had to have so much happening at once:-(.

Anywho, just wanted to let you all know how eventful the last few days have been for me with Timmy. You hate to see them in pain and not be able to do anything to take it away. It's so sad:-(.

3 comments:

D Martinez said...

I am looking forward to seeing the first tooth! The best thing we can do as mom's is PRAY! I know how you feel...being a mom myself! :-)

~Lisa, Scot, & Tim said...

Well, you know I've been doing that. Praying is the first thing I do.

Theresa said...

Awww you are such a good Mommy! I'm glad to hear he doesn't have strep or an ear infection. That's so exciting that he cut his first tooth but the pain for him doesn't sound wonderful :( I'm not looking foward to when Emma cuts hers for that reason.