Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Explosive Diaper

OMW (oh my word), When Scot went to get Timmy out of his high chair this evening he thought he smelled something and did the butt smell test (you know the one all us moms do just before going somewhere) and was puzzled and asked me to smell and I didn't smell anything. But, when Scot turned him around facing my direction Timmy's shirt lifted some and then I saw it. There it was on his white onesie that he had on under his shirt. It was green and yucky. He had poohed big time and it went up his front. How gross!!!

This was our first experience with a blow out and the process of taking care of it was too funny. I wish that I had the camera handy so you could see how funny the clean up from it was. I'm glad that Scot was home when it happened b/c having to take care of it by myself would have been even more funny I'm sure.

Anyhow, I just had to share with all you moms and dads b/c I'm sure you understand and can imagine how it was.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Haha that sounds like an 'adventure'! :) I had my first experience w/ an explosive diaper from Emma the week after Matt went back to work. Ran down my shirt, my jeans, onto the porch swing, and all over her. Can't say that my attitude was quite as good as yours was though :)