Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Thursday, May 9, 2024

My Bible...

I love my bible.  I love studying from it.  It's the NIV Life Application Bible.  It's one of the first ones that I bought for myself when I was much younger.  It has my maiden name embossed on the front of it.  It's still my go to out of all the versions that I have.  I've done tons of highlighting and note writing in it over the years.  It's well worn and well loved.  I look forward to passing it on to our son someday.  It will be something that he can treasure for the rest of his life with my handwriting in it and the wisdom that I have gleaned from God's Word.  


No comments: