Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

USA Weightlifting Youth Nationals 2024

USA Weightlifting Youth Nationals 2024
Tim got 4th Place at USA Weightlifting Youth Nationals 2024 with Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club.

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Thoughts and more Pics of Pop...

I was just thinking today about how Tim has been asked to be called Tim now.  To me he's always been my Timmy, T or Timothy.  Then it occurred to me that the first person to ever call him Tim was Popsie.  Popsie started calling him Tim long before any of the rest of us did.  He's at the age now where Timmy is a little boys name and he wants more of a grown name so Tim it is.  Life is strange at times.  I hadn't even thought about any of that until today.  I've still been putting together the video for the Celebration of Life service so random thoughts just pop into my mind.  I wanted to share some more pictures with you though so let's do that:

Disney World 2014

Tim's 1st Time at Disney World 2011

Tim's TaeKwonDo Black Belt Graduation.

Pop at Armco where he worked for 41 years.

No comments: