Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Late Happy Birthday to Scot (4/15/2024)....

 


I loved you yesterday! I love you today! I’ll love you tomorrow and forever! You are my best friend and the love of my life. You are my compass, my true north. I’m so thankful for the incredible man of God that you are. God blessed me so far beyond what I could’ve thought or imagined when He gave me you. I’m so glad that we get to do life together and that we get to celebrate birthdays and other special occasions with one another. Happiest of Birthdays 🎊🎈🎂🎉 Babe! May it be your best birthday to date as we celebrate 🥳 together as a family.

No comments: