Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Brother Jerry....

I saw this recently and I wanted to post it here as a reminder for everyone:


God is not only a good God but He's just as well.  He wants the best for us just like as parents we want the best for our children.  He's just like we are just with our children.  If they do something they shouldn't we are to be just in our punishment with them as well.  Our children learn to not be a problem on society by what we pour into them as they are growing up.  Do we, as parents, make mistakes?  Yes, But God!  By the grace of God we can still parent and be the example we should be for our kids.  In the midst of everything that life throws at us we should never forget that God is a good God and that He loves us more than we will ever possibly imagine.  If we plant that alone into our kids hearts we have done a great thing.  

Brother Jerry was such a great influencer in my life for Jesus.  I learned so much and grew so much in the Lord under his teachings.  He passed on my husbands birthday so his passing won't be something I'll likely forget.  As we were celebrating Scot's life Brother Jerry was entering into his eternal home in heaven with Jesus.  It was such a happy day for Jerry and a sad day for us who are left behind who loved and appreciated Brother Jerry.  I'm thankful for technology because Brother Jerry will still be able to influence our lives for years to come.  

I also wanted to share this with you from Brother Jerry:




I love how Jerry poured into us all.  I love how completely open he was with his life in his ministry.  What you saw was what you got.  He was the same at home as he was in ministry.  Such a great man of God who is gone too soon.  


I only ever got a chance to see him preach in person once but it was something I have never forgot and I've followed him online all these years watching his preaching.  We've also read his books as well.  The impact he's had on us has been huge and we are ever so grateful.  Hope you are dancing in heaven Brother Jerry.  I so wish there was a way for you to share with us what your first week in heaven has been like.  We will get to know that for ourselves someday.  

No comments: