Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Billy Joel's 100th Madison Square Garden Concert Live TV Event...

Sunday night we got to watch a live televised event of Billy Joel.  I hate that I haven't seen him in person in all these years.  He's one of my favorite artist.  Such an amazing musician.  He sounded as good as he did back in the day.  His piano playing was phenomenal as always.  Here's a pic that I took of my tv screen as he was singing.

No comments: